This wedding website started to be designed in 2019 and developed in January and February 2020.
The requirement was to create a bilingual and responsive website that would be able to provide information and some functions for the users (wedding guests) who would access it on any type of device. The main features requested were:
- To provide the event information: such as the location and time;
- Provide a wedding registry with the function of purchasing gifts through Paypal or with bank transfers;
- Allow guests to send messages attached to their purchased gifts;
- Afford an easy and understandable Crowdfunding for many users who have never experienced it before;
- Provide a function for the guests to confirm their presence at the event. As also a list with updates of these RSVPs to be directed to the wedding planner and accessed by a google sheet.
The UI followed the aesthetics of the references made available from the wedding party decoration palette and printed invitations. It was all built at Figma, including illustrations and components.
Usability has been tested with users of different age groups and countries and improved to ensure a smooth, effective, and pleasant experience. You can have a look and access the website clicking here.